My girls think of their Daddy as their prince, their Super Hero. It was only fitting that we make him the perfect Super Hero gift for Father's Day. So, we made a quick trip to Target gathered some of his favorite treats and put together our very own box of supplies from the Super Hero Supply Company. With lots of inspiration from Pinterest, I designed some super cute labels and below you will find a link to download everything you need to put together your very own care package. All you need to do is print, grab a pair of scissors and some glue and you are all set.
Super Hero Treat Basket
Box or basket of your choice
Various treat bags-we found ours at Michaels or you can even use ziplocs
Your Super Heros favorite treats
Either tape or glue. I printed some of my labels on adhesive paper
1) Buy Dad's favorite treats. We used Gatorade, BBQ chips, a Hershey Bar, Nerds (he loves these) and various other munchies that we transferred to bags
2) Using our downloadable file, print the labels on card stock or adhesive labels
3) Cut out the label shapes using scissors or paper cutter
4) Adhere the labels to the bags
5) Tuck them all in your basket or gift box, and get ready to surprise your Super Hero on Father's Day! Give him the energy to fight tantrums and save the world, one meltdown at a time.