Monday, February 20, 2012

Countdown to Christmas Breakfast


I love making memories for my kids.  I have so many fond memories of little things my parents did for my sister and I growing up.  Those are the things that make childhood so special.  Those, "I remember my mom always did this" moments.  So, this year, after TOTAL inspiration from Jessica, at Little Pumpkin Grace, I decided we had to have our First Annual Countdown to Christmas Breakfast.  We did it the day after Thanksgiving and it was a fun way to bring out Apple, our Elf on the Shelf.   


We had powdered donuts and hot cocoa with "snowballs".  The kids were in heaven.  Apple wrote each of the kiddos their own personal note, reminding them to be extra good because she was watching for Santa.  She brought a few treats too!


LOVE, LOVE these sweet little faces!



2 comments:

  1. Awww...look at those three sweet faces just a twinkling away!! They are so precious, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They were so excited. LOVE seeing those smiles!!

      Delete