Monday, March 28, 2011

New Pinwheel and Design and the Purple Pug Crush

Lots to share, but must get some sleep!  So, for the PM crowd, here is my latest custom design, the pinwheel party!  One of my very dear friends from high school contacted me about doing this theme for her daughter's birthday.  She LOVES pinwheels and cupcakes and I knew I could come up with something really cute, spring like and so girly!  The invite is finished and I have just started working on a cute banner and some die cut pinwheels to use as toppers and favor tags.  More pics to come!



And then, earlier this week, I had the honor of a lifetime!  I was "crushed" on by Kristy of the Purple Pug!  Here's the link to the post!  Thanks Kristy!




http://thepurplepug.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-two-favorite-food-groups-wednesday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment