Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lots of Fun New Parties

Things have been super busy here and I LOVE it!  I have been working on some really cute new parties and some old ones too.  Getting ready to start offering a few new products in our store, lots of cute things that will just make your party complete!

My most recent pirate party!  Everything turned out adorable, can't wait to see pics from the big day.

We added lots of red glitter to this one!



Just recently I have had several bakeries in Baltimore contact me about making sets of cupcake toppers fro them to sell in their stores.  An easy thing for their customers to grab when they pick up their cupcakes and they add such a cute extra to any party!


And last, but not least, our Easter party!  The girls and I have been getting so excited as the 19th gets closer.  So many cute things planned for that day.  I was even able to get a petting zoo and some pony rides lined up for all the kiddos.  



Can't wait to post all the pictures from this party!





No comments:

Post a Comment